Main scientific achievements of the department
Scientific interests are included researches of the problem of human microbiocenosis function means of dysbacteriaosis correction, microbiological assspects in treatment of patient with “diabetic foot”, investigation of staphylococcus infection, antibioticresistance and bacterial antagonism.
- Microbiologic aspects of radiation disease and bacteriocarries have been investigated.
- Leucotoxins of aerobic and anaerobic microorganisms have been studied, express-method of gas gangrene laboratory diagnostics and nethod of making of gas bacillus antitoxin have been worked out.
- Immunologic reactions at simultaneous application of human measles and antiparotid immune serum as well as at different schemes of abdominal typhoid immunization have been investigated.
- Microbiological and immunologcal aspects at electro-surgical operation on digestive system have been investigated.
- Effects of bile and bile acids on antimicrobic activity of antibiotics and nitrofuranic remedies has been established.
- Method of determination of bacteria sensitivity to antibiotics has been developed.
- Capsule for taking material from digestive tract has been created.
- Methods of determination of biliferous ducts inficating has been developed.
- Influence of electrohydraulic effect on yeats for getting of fodden protein has been investigated.
- Various aspects of skin microbic ecology have been studied remedies-probiotics for correction of dysbiotic disturbances have been proposed.
Department staff constantly improve their skills. Prof. S.I. Klymnyuk and ass. prof. O.V. Pokryshko visited with a working visit to the Federal Budget Institution of Science "Central Research Institute of Epidemiology" of The Federal Service on Customers' Rights Protection and Human Well-being Surveillance (Moscow), the Moscow Research Institute of Epidemiology and Microbiology named by GN Habrychevsky.
Prof. S.I. Klymnyuk and ass. prof. T.I. Pyatklovskyy acquainted with the work of the University microbiological and virological laboratories of the clinic Allgemeines Krankenhaus der Stadt Wien (Austria,2007).
Staff of department take part in different conferences different years (from left to right- 1966, 1998,2007,2016)
6 teachers of the department are not only physicians but have been certificated as bacteriologists. Staff of department take part in different conferences each year to present their result of researches.
Assistant Kravets N.Ya. of the participants of the XV Congress of the Society of Microbiologists of Ukraine named after S.Vinogradsky(right)(2017)
Ass. prof. Pokryshko Olena V. participated in the eighth European Conference (ILADS)-Warsawa, June 15-16, 2018.(right)